Welcome to my kitchen! Sit right down and join me for something yummy!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday for July 19, 2010

I used to make menus weekly, but for about the past year I've failed to do so. I started back last week, and thought it would be fun to start blogging my menus. I love the blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie" and on Mondays, she hosts Menu Plan Monday.

Here is what we are planning on having this week:

Sunday (we had this yesterday): Ranch Turkey Bacon Wraps

Monday: Spaghetti Pie and sauteed summer squash with onions, mushrooms and garlic

Tuesday: Oriental Salad with Chicken

Wednesday: Taco Soup and Cornbread

Thursday: Baked Tilapia (I just use Grill Mates Salmon seasoning), Greek Salad and Cowboy Caviar

Friday: Homemade Pizza and salad

Saturday: Pork Ribs (cooked in crockpot and add barbecue sauce), sauteed squash and oven-baked red potatoes





1 comment:

Christy said...

Welcome back to meal planning. Org Junkie is the entire reason I got into meal planning in the first place.

Your menu looks wonderful. I'd love to try your Taco Soup.