Welcome to my kitchen! Sit right down and join me for something yummy!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Vita-Mix

Does anyone here use a Vita-Mix? If so, what are your favorite things to make in it? A friend of mine was telling me about hers and I remembered that Neal's Grandpa owns one. I asked my MIL if he uses it, and she said he wasn't using it now. Neal called and asked him if we could borrow it, so I could see if I would actually use it. We picked it up last night, and I've used it twice so far. This morning I made Blueberry/Strawberry Smoothies, and tonight I made Cappuccino's. The smoothies were really good and enjoyed by the entire family. I took a cup over to Grandpa's, but he wasn't home. Then I took it to my Mom and she enjoyed it. Tonight I made the coffees for Neal, Beth and I. Let me tell you...they were DE-LISH! They had a nice foam on top and everything. Wow! I can't wait to try some soups and peanutbutter in it.

I hope someone else out there is using one, so you can tell me all about it!

No comments: